| "Batgirl (Disambiguation)" may be referring to two or more different characters. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for. |
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the characters listed below.
This is a disambiguation page for the various characters named Batgirl, all of whom are owned by DC and most of whom exist in the DC Universe (or its extended multiverse).
- Barbara Gordon is a the most famous Batgirl, the one who held the title longest and the current Batgirl. She was also previously known as Oracle during a period where she was wheelchair-bound.
- Betty Kane was the original Bat-Girl and was the sidekick to the original Batwoman.
- Cassandra Cain was a former assassin who gave up a life of killing to become the next Batgirl after Barbara Gordon.
- Stephanie Brown, more famously known as the Spoiler, had a brief role as Batgirl when Batman created his team Batman Incorporated.
- Helena Bertinelli also had a brief tenure as Batgirl, but is more famous as the Huntress.
- Superpowered teen Charlie Gage-Radcliffe attempted to claim the mantle for a time before being Barbara Gordon's ally Misfit.- Supervillain/antihero Harley Quinn took on the identity of Batgirl very briefly.