Dino Squad is a group of dinosaur superheroes from the animated TV series of the same name.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Max (Rolf Maxwell) - A hunky 18-year-old high school senior in Ms. Moynihan's class. He is the team leader and captain of the football
team. His Dino form is a Tyrannosaurus. Max is voiced by Ian Eli Lee.
- Caruso (Erwin Caruso) - A handsome high school senior in Ms. Moynihan's class. He is vain and obsessed with the idea of fame, as well
as his "good looks". He can be a pain sometimes though as his selfishness and arrogance hurt the team. Though he did prove himself worthy to the squad in episode 23. In that same episode he is revealed to have created his own line of moisturizers. He also practices yoga. His Dino form is a Stegosaurus (although his dino form has five tail spikes, teeth and no beak, unlike the real Stegosaurus). Caruso is voiced by Benjamin Beck.
- Fiona (Fiona Flagstaff) - Another high school senior in Ms. Moynihan's class. She is the only girl on the Squad (with the exception
of Ms. Moynihan), and has a penchant for fast things like rollerblades or race cars. What grosses out Fiona entices Buzz (spiders, insects, etc.). She is allergic to spider bites, as revealed in "Never Judge a Dinosaur by its cover". Fiona is the squad's resident mechanic and gear head, and is also a tomboy. Max and Buzz may have a crush on her, but she doesn't seem to notice. Her Dino form is a Spinosaurus. Fiona has a little sister called Terri. Fiona is voiced by Dana Donlan.
- Rodger (Rodger Blair) - Another high school senior in Ms. Moynihan's class. He is very smart and has a prankster streak. He is
able to come up with gadgets even though his creations sometimes fail. Is somewhat arrogant like Caruso but helps the team when duty calls. He has a little brother named Mikey. His Dino form is a Styracosaurus (although his dino form has the horn arrangement of a Triceratops). Roger is voiced by Kelcey Watson.
- Buzz (Neil Buzmati) - Another high school senior in Ms. Moynihan's class. He is 17 going on 18. His name is same as buzz the
mascot and is the youngest member. He's the "punk" kid, who is scared of his own shadow. Several times throughout the series, he also shows affection for small creatures traditionally considered "gross" in European culture, such as rats, snakes, cockroaches, and spiders. Buzz is anything but a coward when he is needed in action. His alternate form, a Pteranodon, is one of the two non-dinosaurs in the Dino Squad.
- Rump - The Dino Squad's mischievous pet bull terrier dog. He can transform himself into a strange animal that looks like a hybrid
between a pig and a horse. The Dino Squad has not yet determined the species of dinosaur his "dino form" is supposed to be (although since Ms. Moynihan never "taught" him how to control his transformations as she did the kids, it's likely his dino form is mostly canine and it bears a resemblance to an Andrewsarchus). Rump usually gives Caruso a hard time from when he took his jacket in "The Beginning" as a stray dog, up until the episode "Runaway Ugly" when he ate Caruso's cupcake.