Genji Sato is a character in the DC Universe and the son of the superhero Captain Atom. When Captain Atom was teleported back in time to 1997 where he adopted the moniker of "Vincent Mallory", he encountered Takara Sato, one of the nurses in charge and the two hit it off. They soon married in 1998 and moved from Keystone City to Central City.
In the year 2003 Takara became pregnant with Atom's child but he disappeared from her life - he actually was teleported back to 2017 - leaving her to grieve and raise their child alone. In 2010 Takara was involved in a fatal car accident and left Genji to her sister whom he lived with until 2017 when Atom hired a Private Investigator to find his son. Posing as a JROTC officer Atom takes Genji on a trip to Winslow Air Force Base where they ride in an F-16 but Genji reveals his anger towards his absentee father and thus Atom refrains from telling him. But later reveals his quantum-based powers started to manifest.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Quantum Field Manipulation: Due to his father's superhuman physiology, Genji has the natural connection to the Quantum Field, a limitless void of all matter and all energy that enables him to absorb, generate and manipulate infinite amounts of energy and matter. The amount of which he can use is limited by his willpower, scientific knowledge, and imagination. The Quantum Field has given him various uses, and many of which are unknown. Although he is able to use it with limitless potential, he most commonly uses it for his superhuman physical abilities, and his ability to manipulate energy and matter. The Quantum Field also grants him various immunities and/or resistances against telepathy and molecular manipulation.
- Chronokinesis: Genji can bend time and space on a quantum level. He has shown time-traveling capabilities without quantum jumping and can travel through the space-time continuum, through sheer concentration.
- Superhuman Strength: Genji can easily lift a stone slab several times larger than himself, one-handed.
- Superhuman Speed: Genji can move so fast time appears to stand still around him, he can even keep up with individuals like Kid Flash with relative ease.
- Invulnerability: Genji is superhumanly durable enough to withstand attacks from metahumans with no damage.
- Size Alteration: He has the ability to grow or shrink in size at will.
- Energy Manipulation: Genji can directly absorb, manipulate, generate and fully control any type of energy such as Superboy's heat vision, and/or the entire energy of a star, black hole, or even a whole galaxy.
- Molecular Manipulation: Genji can manipulate the molecular structure of objects around him, including organic or inorganic matter at will.
- Flight: Genji is able to engage in self-propelled flight at incredible speeds.
- Immortality: Due to his natural connection to the quantum field, He is virtually immortal.
- Energy Construct Creation
- Energy Absorption
- Force Field