| "Goliath" may be referring to two or more different characters. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for. |
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the characters listed below.
Goliath is the name of several characters in superhero fiction.
Marvel ComicsEditGoliath is the name of several heroes in the Marvel Universe, most of whom have had other, more prominent superhero identities.
- The first person to take on the role of Goliath was Hank Pym after an accident left him in a giant 12-foot form for a period.
- The character of Black Goliath (Bill Foster) also went simply by the name Goliath for a time.
- Bill Foster's son, Tom Foster, eventually took up the mantle of Goliath.
- Erik Josten was the supervillain named Goliath, who later became a superhero named Atlas.
- Clint Barton, better known as Hawkeye, took on the role of Goliath for a time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.