Hunter Prince is the son of Wonder Woman and a force known as the Darkness, as well as the adopted son of Superman in the DC Multiverse, from about 22 years in the future. The children of the Justice League were later left on Mount Olympus for safety while their parents died in battle.
When her son was born, Wonder Woman abandoned him (according to him, because he wasn't a girl). He was taken in by Superman and Lois Lane, who raised him alongside their son Jon. He would tag along with the Super Sons, including.. Jonathan Samuel Kent, Damian Wayne, and Shazam.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Divine Empowerment: Due to his mother's divine heritage, Hunter Prince is gifted with various superhuman powers by the Gods of Olympus. Allowing him to achieve the following abilities, including:
- Superhuman Strength: Hunter possesses far greater strength than the finest human athletes. He kept an A.R.G.U.S aircraft from crashing by holding it up. He has also managed to briefly overpower both Green Lantern and Aqualad, as well as Superboy. He managed to defeat the god Ares, as well as draw blood from The First Born.
- Superhuman Durability: Hunter possesses a high resistance to damage and magical attacks. His resistance to injury is not quite as great as Superman or Supergirl. He has withstood considerable bludgeoning damage in the form of hand to hand combat with metahuman opponents such as Superboy and Shazam. He has considerable resistance to human weaponry, though this is not absolute; bullets, and edged weapons can cause minor to moderate injury, but never life threatening.
- Flight: Hunter possesses the power to fly at high speeds.
- Superhuman Speed: He is able to think, react, run and move at superhuman speeds. According to Kid Flash, he can keep up with him if he is at regular cruising speed (but not at top speed).
- Superhuman Reflexes: Hunter's reflexes are far beyond the limitations of the finest human athletes. He has been able to react to a barrage of gunfire from multiple opponents at once unharmed.
- Superhuman Agility: Hunter's agility is far beyond that of even an Olympic level athlete, as is his balance and coordination.
- Superhuman Stamina: Hunter Prince can last a great deal of time in any fight and with virtually anyone. He has held his own in combat with foes as powerful as a Doomsday clone. He doesn't tire out, as his body produces no lactic acids in his muscles.
- Accelerated Healing: In the rare event of suffering a serious injury, Hunter can heal from mild to moderate injuries at an amazing rate. His normal regenerative abilities allow his to recover from injury within seconds to minutes. He possesses an incredible immunity from poisons, toxins, as well as disease.
- Animal Empathy: Hunter possesses the ability to communicate with all forms of animals and his presence alone can bring a raging beast to a calm standstill. He is also able to directly command wild animals when needed.
- Immortality: Hunter, like the rest of his kind, does not age beyond his prime, allowing his to retain his physical prowess, health, vitality and youthful appearance indefinitely.
- Divine Energy Generation: As the grandson of Zeus, Hunter has incredible control over the supernatural divine energy of the Olympian Gods. He can release a large spherical blast of orange (or sometimes white-hot) energy, with it being powerful enough to accidentally injure Aqualad, send the mighty gods Ares flying back, and even push back the gigantic Doomsday Clone. At full power, Hunter is able to generate these shock waves from his body, notably to destroy the restrains Ares put him in and knock down a small German battalion with a very powerful omni-directional shock wave.
- Electricity Manipulation: Hunter Prince, as the demigod grandson of Zeus, has some degree of power over divine lightning. He can summon a divine lightning bolt from the sky, powerful enough for him to destroy the God Ares.
- Magic: When he was a child, Hunter was marked by the goddess Hecate and bestowed with a fraction of her magical ability. This power lay dormant until it was activated by the Upside-Down Man. Zatanna remarked that Hunter's magical power was unlike anything she had ever seen or felt, and he possessed at least enough power to cast out the Upside-Down Man, an immensely powerful demon, from the world.