| "Superman (Disambiguation)" may be referring to two or more different characters. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for. |
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the characters listed below.
This is a disambiguation page for the character of Superman, almost all of which appear in DC Comics. See here for Superman in Other Media such as film, television, video games, radio, and books. There are also a variety of alternate versions of Superman .
- The most famous incarnation of Superman is Clark Kent, who is largely considered to be the original superhero.
- Con-El is a clone of Superman named Superboy who, in the Teen Titans comic book story "Titans Tomorrow" will become the new Superman. In addition, he appeared around the same time as three other characters who would appear following the death of Superman who appeared to want to honour him: Steel, The Eradicator and the Cyborg Superman.
- Kong Kenan, a Chinese superhero called New Super-Man recently appeared in his own series. He succeeded an evil Superman doppleganger known as Super-Man Zero
- Denny Swan was a madman who tried to assume the identity of Superman.
- For a period, Superman's greatest foe, Lex Luthor, reformed and took on a similar identity, considering himself a successor.
- The Superman of Earth-Two is the character who appeared in the original golden age comics. In the Silver Age, a different version of the character emerged with a slightly different origin and later it was decided they were different characters.
- The Superman of Earth 10 (later called Overman) is an evil Nazi in a world where the Nazis one World War II.
- Calvin Ellis is both the Superman of Earth 23 and the President of the United States in that world.
- The Superboy of Earth Prime went by the name Superman for a time.
- There is a Superman who is also an alternative version of the traditional Superman who was raised in the USSR that appears in the comic book mini-series Superman: Red Son.
- In the Tangent Universe (Earth-9), Superman is an antihero/supervillain who is a super-evolved human.
- Super-Man is a character who appears in the works of independent comics creator Chris Ware, who is an imaginary superhero.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.