Books and ProseEdit
- The novel The Adventures of Superman by George Lowther detailed Clark Kents origins, as well has presenting an adventure where Superman battles Nazis and investigates a ghost ship.
- Last Son of Krypton is a novel by Elliot S! Maggin detailing the early days of Superman's life in Smallville, his beginnings as Superman and how he and Lex Luthor team up to find a document by Albert Einstein that will help them defeat an evil alien ruler.
- Miracle Monday is a Superman novel written by Elliot S! Maggin and is about Superman matching wits with a demon while a woman from the future investigates a holiday called Miracle Monday with mysterious origins connected to Superman.
- The Further Adventures of Superman (released in 1993) is an anthology of short stories about Superman.
- The Death and Life of Superman is an adaptation of "The Death of Superman", "Funeral for a Friend" and "Reign of the Supermen" story arcs from the DC Comics.
- Superman: Doomsday and Beyond (also known as Superman Lives!)is a novel based on the Death of Superman story arc from the comics.
- Kingdom Come by Elliot S. Maggin, with Mark Waid and Alex Ross, is an adaptation of the comic book story arc of the same day in which Superman returns after years of retirement to bring peace to a world plagued by warring superheroes.
- Superman appears in the novels Enemies & Allies (released in 2005) alongside Batman in a story set during the 1950's that details their first meeting.
- It's Superman (released in 2005) is a novel set in the 1930's, telling a story about the early career of Superman.
- Superman: The Never-Ending Battle by Roger Stern (2005) features Superman battling a super-terrorist with the help of the Justice League.
- Superman III is a novelization of the film of the same name, written by William Kotzwinkle.
- Superman Returns (released in 2006) is the novelization of the film of the same name, written by Marv Wolfman.
Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman NovelsEdit
- A series of four novels were produced based on the TV series Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman featuring Superman.
- The Smallville novel series are young adult books based on the TV series Smallville, about Superman when he was a teenager/young man.
Superman, alias reporter Clark Kent, was the last survivor of the planet Krypton. He was raised by Eben Kent, and decided to battle evil with his superhuman powers. His enemies included the Spider Lady and Atom Man (an alias of Lex Luthor).
Animated Film SeriesEdit
Superman. alias reporter Clark Kent, was the last survivor of the planet Krypton. He was found by an unknown individual after landing on Earth and taken to an orphanage, where he grew up and decided to use his powers to fight evil. He mainly dealt with ordinary criminals such as gangsters, hijackers and foreign spies, although he occasionally fought with such fantastic adversaries as the Mad Scientist, the Bulleteers, and the Mechanical Monsters.
Superman, alias reporter Clark Kent, was the last survivor of the planet Krypton. Most of his foes were mundane criminals and spies.