Hi, welcome to Superhero Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Ben Tennyson.jpg page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
The Great John2938 War[edit source]
stop removing good information from pages! John2938
Uh, I'm not the one who's been removing decent, informative content, pal. Do some research before you jump to conclusions, please, you'll be doing yourself a favor. --"Henry Medals" (Talk | Contributions) 02:50, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
the more good imfromation you delete ill delete your edits now dont delete any following imformation!
You wouldn't know good information if it ran up and bit you. All you do is add unnecessary pages, and delete from good ones. All I'm doing is cleaning your mess! --"Henry Medals" (Talk | Contributions) 03:31, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
WARNING:You have the deleted the article so as called List of Marvel Character's three times delete it again and youll be banned do not delete good imformation from pages or all your work will be deleted
Hehehehehehehahahaha... oh, wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehe... yeah, good luck with that. --"Henry Medals" (Talk | Contributions) 18:44, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
stop deleting my work im putting real super heros on here and your putting fake ones like captain spatuala now stop if you dont want your work deleted stop deleting my work! treat others the way you want to be treated! D:<
Man, if you had clicked the link I put under sources, you would know that Captain Spatula is an actual character that appears in an actual published work. Now, listen to me; I've reported you to Wikia staff. I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen. I'm fed up with dealing with people like you. --"Henry Medals" (Talk | Contributions) 21:42, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
would you stop deleting my work already! this has gone too far now stopit this is nonsense!
and Dormammu is a real super hero now stop deleting him!
look him up!
I'll get a published super hero. Wait, no super villains? BTW, some of my non-notable heroes were villains.
And what about anti-hero's.
Look, I gave up the "no villains on Superhero Wiki" thing months ago. Part of it was because other Wikis like Public Domain Superheroes list both heroes and villains regardless, and partially because people kept adding them. As for anti-heroes, they technically would have counted as heroes in a sense anyway, and would have been safe to add even with the rule.
I created the Voltage page along with a new page called Night-Owl. I am trying to write either comics or books. They are my own creation. I didn't think it matter if I added them. Sorry for the disturbance.184.108.40.206 19:39, October 10, 2013 (UTC)Charles
Well, if you plan on finishing those, I don't see any problem with this.
Hey, it just occurred to me, this site could use a "user-created heroes" category, or something along those lines. Since people keep making them. --"Henry Medals" (Talk | Contributions | My DeviantART) 23:07, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
hi im new. i helped with the categorizing. yw by the way. i just wanna know if you accept villains because i saw some of them in this wiki. like toyman (Greatest one)
Yes, you... helped. Listen buddy, if you have trouble using the shift key, perhaps you should consider hobbies that don't require half-decent grammar.
So, you want to know if this Wiki accepts villains. Well, apparently it does now. I can't stop people from adding them, and I can't think of a good reason not to add them.
A few other useful notes:
- If you create any characters of your own, list them under the User-Created Characters category.
- If your original character is a recolor (a character of the 'do not stael' variety) then it does not belong anywhere on this Wiki.
- DC and Marvel are not the only comic companies. Also, webcomics do exist. Consider this before attacking any of the entries.
- The League of Good Guys are in fact from a published work; specifically, they are from Irregular Webcomic!'s "Supers" arc, which was made to parody superhero comics. That's why the League of Good Guys have such stupid powers. I'm telling you this because I'd prefer not to repeat the John2938 War.
- "DC" and "Heroes" are separate categories. "Protagonists" is a category that does not need to exist.
- Lensman, Hercules and Jesus could technically be considered superheroes. Mario, Sonic and Master Chief are not superheroes.
- Supervillains are not superheroes.
- Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, and other incarnations of the Christian God (or most gods, for that matter) also do not qualify as superheroes.