Books and ProseEdit
- X-Men: Codename Wolverine by Christopher Golden features Wolverine trying to solve a mystery regarding his past.
- Wolverine: Weapon X by Marc Cerasini is a novel detailing Wolverine's early years with the Weapon X program.
- Wolverine: Road of Bones is a David Mack novel in which Wolverine must recover a panacea that has the potential to help the world or enslave it.
- Wolverine: Lifeblood is a novel by Hugh Matthews in which Wolverine tracks down the villain Baron Strucker after he learns he experimented on him to gain immortality.
- Wolverine: Violent Tendencies by Marc Cerasini is set shortly after Logan escapes Weapon X, and Logan finds himself fighting to escape Weapon X's plans to reclaim him.
- Wolverine: Nature of the Beast by Dave Stern features Wolverine losing his Adamantium and having his healing powers drastically reduced and forced to defeat a conspiracy that transcends time and space.
- Wolverine: Election Day by Peter David features Wolverine hunting down a kidnapped child during an American presidential election day.
- Wolverine appeared in a short story with the X-Men in the anthology book The Marvel Superheroes.